Opposite Lock, one of Australia’s most experienced aftermarket 4x4 accessories suppliers, is pleased to launch the newest additions to its lighting range.
The Adventurer Series has been developed in conjunction with Opposite Lock and Roadvision, one of Australia’s premier lighting experts, to deliver value, performance and durability.
The new range will enhance and complement Opposite Locks comprehensive range of lighting solutions which include products from Lightforce, Ultravision and Roadvision.
With a range consisting of 7” & 9” LED driving lights, 12” & 22” single and 14” & 22” dual row LED bar lamps, plus a complete anti theft and installation accessory line up providing additional protection and ensuring professional and easy installation.
All Opposite Lock Adventurer Series lights, come with multi-voltage 10-30V DC input, waterproof DT Deutsch connectors, 304 stainless steel hardware and offer complete electrical and radio interference protection.
The 7” & 9” Driving lights:
- Employ 9 (7”) or 12 (9”) x 10W Cree XML LED’s that produce 7200 (7”) or 10200 (9”) lumens to give super white light close to daylight — to help reduce driver fatigue
- Offer 1260m (7”) & 1380m (9”) of beam penetration @ 0.25 lux — to deliver the ultimate in forward lighting performance
- Have uniquely designed optical cover that delivers spot and driving beams from the one lamp — for maximum flexibility and versatility
- Feature light weight tough die-cast aluminum housing, ultra-strong polycarbonate lens and IP67 water & dust proof rated — for guaranteed durability
- Have super low current draw of 6.4 Amps (7”) 8.4 Amps (9”) @ 12V DC and 50,000 hour LED lifespan — for efficient operation
All light bars feature:
- A special combo beam pattern to provide ultimate beam penetration - to deliver side illumination on road or track shoulders.
- Both end and sliding mounts — to make fitment a breeze
- Light weight tough die-cast aluminium housing, ultra-strong polycarbonate lens and IP68 water & dust proof rating — for guaranteed durability
- A 50,000 hour LED lifespan — for long lasting product performance
The 12” & 22” single row LED bar lamps:
- Employ 6 (12”) or 12 (22”) x 10W Cree LED’s that produce 5400 (12”) or 10800 (22”) lumens — to give super white light close to daylight to help reduce driver fatigue
- Offer 410m (12”) & 815m (22”) of beam penetration @ 0.25 lux — to deliver the ultimate in forward lighting performance
- Super low current draw of 3.9 (12”) & 7.1 (22”) Amps @ 12V DC — for efficient operation
The 14” & 22” dual row LED bar lamps:
- Employ 24 (14”) or 40 (22”) x 3W Cree LED’s that produce 6480 (14”) or 10800 (22”) lumens — to give super white light close to daylight to help reduce driver fatigue
- Offer 624m (14”) & 787m (22”) of beam penetration @ 0.25 lux — to deliver the ultimate in forward lighting performance
- Super low current draw of 4.4 (14”) & 8.6 (22”) Amps @ 12V DC — for efficient operation
The Adventurer LED Lighting Series is built tough for the harshest Australian conditions and to prove it, are backed by a 5 year warranty to ensure peace of mind.
To protect the investment an optional anti-theft security mounting kit is available for both the driving lights and light bars. For a professional installation solution a wiring harness kit is available, complete with harness, relays (12 & 24V), switches, plugs and H4 connectors.
The Adventurer Series LED light range will be available in March 2017 from Opposite Lock stores nationally.