Opposite Lock Trac Grabber Competition Terms & Conditions
Jun 27 2017
By entering the Opposite Trac-Grabber competition (the “Competition”), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner
WHO CAN ENTER?
- The Competition is open to all residents of Australia who are aged 18 years and older except employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and all companies and agencies associated with the promoter (“Entrants”).
HOW TO ENTER
- The Competition commences on Wednesday 28th June 2017 12:00pm AEST and concludes on Tuesday 11th July 2017 at 11:59pm AEDT. (the “Competition Period”).
- To enter, Entrants must, during the Competition Period: a) go online https://www.facebook.com/OppositeLock4wd/ (“Competition Website”); b) like and comment on the competition post
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant
- All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and NOT at the time of transmission by the Entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries at any time during or after the Competition Period, and reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility should an Entrant not have internet access permitting access to and use of the Competition Website. Any cost associated with accessing the internet is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
- The first three (3) valid entries judged from all entries received will be deemed the winners. Three (3) prize winners in total. The prizes will be judged at 76-92 Station Street Nunawading VIC 3131 on Thursday 13th July 2017 at 09:30 AEST. Winners will be notified by Facebook Messenger and their names and localities will be published on https://www.facebook.com/OppositeLock4wd/ on Thursday 27th July 2017. Prize pool consists of three (3) Trac-Grabber Twin Packs with RRP of $119.95 each.
TOTAL PRIZE POOL VALUED $359.85
- Each Entrant drawn in the prize draw must confirm their pick up store to be awarded a prize within fourteen (14) days from the time they are successfully notified by the Promoter that their entry has been drawn. The Promoter may judge three (3) additional reserve entries and record them (in order) in case an invalid entry or ineligible Entrant is drawn, or an Entrant drawn is unable to confirm their pick up store within the required time-frame
- The prize values are correct as at the commencement of the Competition Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between the commencement of the Competition Period and the ultimate date on which the prize is awarded.
- All prizes must be taken as offered. A prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable (unless otherwise expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions), exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prizes are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- It is a condition of entry of the Competition that an Entrant, in the event the Entrant is determined a winner in the Competition: a) agree that they may be interviewed, photographed and/or filmed in connection with the Competition and acknowledge that, although there is no obligation upon the Promoter to use the Recordings or such photographs, images or footage, the winner consents to the Promoter, its related entities, and any other entities determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion using (if any of these parties elect to use) their name, image, likeness and/or voice, in any manner and in any media worldwide for an unlimited period of time without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome), and
- agree to participate in and cooperate with all reasonable media editorial requests of the Promoter, its related entities, and any other entities determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, including but not limited to, being interviewed, photographed and filmed, and grant to the Promoter, its related entities, and any other entities determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use such interview, footage and photographs in all media worldwide and will not be entitled to any fee for such use. The inclusion of any such footage or photographs (including but not limited to creative control of the feature) will remain with the Promoter, its related entities, and/or any other entities determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion at all times.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal or greater recommended retail value and/or specification subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
- Winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the Entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Entrant invalid.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this Competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telecommunications, telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- If this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the conduct, administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law and subject to any written directions given by a regulatory authority, to: (a) modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition; and/or (b) disqualify any Entrant, as appropriate, including banning an Entrant from participating in future promotions conducted by the Promoter, for any reason.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received by the Promoter or delays due to technical disruptions or for any other reason. An entry will only be counted as being received when it has been received by the Promoter’s software system, not when it was sent from the Entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of age and identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If the Promoter determines that the winner has breached clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions, their entry will be deemed invalid and the prize will be forfeited and subject to the unclaimed prize draw.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administrated by, or associated with Facebook
LIABILITY & RELEASE
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter, its related entities and each of their respective officers, employees and agents, exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or an Entrant; (f) participation in the Competition and/or (g) redemption of the prize.
- The Promoter and its related entities and their respective officers, employees and agents will take no responsibility for defective prizes or prizes damaged or lost in transit, or late, lost or misdirected mail.
- The Promoter is Automotive Brands Group Pty Ltd ABN 99 159 177 803 of 81 Gower Street Preston Vic 3072 You can contact the Promoter in relation to the Competition by mail to this address or by telephone to 1800 624 444
- Subject to State/Territory permit authority restrictions, the Promoter may amend these Terms and Conditions in its absolute discretion.
Latest News & Articles
March Competition Winner
The minor prize winner for March has been announced. The lucky winner will take home a Full VRS Recovery KitRead More
No Airlines, No Compressors - Just TractionRead More
Ultra Vision Lighting
Cam McConville chats to Jason from Ultra Vision Lighting about why they are one of Australia's most trusted driving light suppliersRead More
Safari Snorkel Basics
Opposite Lock resident 4WD newbie and car expert Cam McConville talks to Dean from Safari 4x4 Engineering about why you need a snorkel and why Safari is the go toRead More