The STOW iT Starter Kit is an accessory bracket that offers versatility like no other. Simply fix the base brackets to the perimeter channels of a Pioneer platform or Rhino-Rack crossbar, and you have the convenience and flexibility to add, remove or swap accessories with ease to suit your needs.
To get started, the kit comes with Universal Adaptors ideal for mounting a Sunseeker awning, the award winning STOW iT Utility holder or any other applicable Rhino-Rack accessory. When mounting light bars or rollers, separate adaptors are sold that can be used in place of the Universal Adaptor.
- Allows quick and easy removal of side mounted accessories for flexible mounting options or storage
- Compatible with other STOW iT adaptors for more accessory mounting options
- Base bracket can be fixed directly to Pioneer platforms, Reconn-Deck bars and Vortex bars
- Built tough for the harshest outback terrains
- Durable and aesthetic finish
- Includes the new patented Zwifloc channel nuts that allow the brackets to be placed anywhere on the side rail without moving other accessories. The Zwifloc nut simply drops into the channel, so there is no need to slide into position.
- Contents Included: 4 STOW iT Base Brackets, 4 Universal Adaptors, 8 x Rhino-Rack patented hardware - Zwifloc & Torx driver bit
|20kg/44lbs per pair
|2.4kg per pair
|Country of Origin