The current switch fascia, which is located in the bottom center of the dash, is replaced with a LightForce Custom Built replacement switch fascia for the Ford Ranger PX MK2. It works with all 37 PX MK2 vehicles, as well as the three Ford Everest versions, and includes two 12 volt outlets. The Ford Ranger PX MK2 replacement switch fascia has a matte black finish, and installation only requires a 7mm ring spanner and medium screwdriver because the surrounding panels can be removed with some force because each has at least six retaining clips.
The fascia is a straight replacement panel that requires no alteration to the existing surrounding console, keeping the vehicle's OEM appearance. Three normal OEM type switches can be accommodated. The widely utilized and easily accessible late model Toyota switch (LightForce component # CBSWTY2), which is also used in the 200 Series Landcruiser and Prado 150, is the standard switch. The fascia comes with a single switch (CBSWTY2) and two switch blanks; the blanks have been made to fit the ARC® Tow-ProTM remote braking controller. Additional blanks are available, and the rear of the blanks will have two corresponding indents to help with drilling the two necessary holes.
OPTIONS FOR THE FORD RANGER PX MK2 SWITCH FASCIA:>
- Dual 2.1 amp (4.2A in total) outputs that are fully regulated and surge protected.
- Independent illumination that is fully dimmable via existing dash light circuit, separate from the main input power, so illumination is not always on; a unique feature of our product.
- All cables are over 1.5 metres long, USB power input ( wire) in is fitted with a Micro-2 fuse tap for direct fitment to the fuse box.
- Earth cable (black wire) is pre-terminated with a ring terminal and independent LED illumination ( wire) for connection to existing dash light circuit.
- The optional network cable (P#CBRJ45) is 1200mm long with a wire gauge of 24AWG and is designed to fit neatly within the limited space available.
- In addition to the switch blank and switch, our dual 2.1 amp USB charger is also compatible with this fascia however the USB charger will only fit in the centre position. It is to suit for charging high powe devices like tablets, mobile phones and gaming consoles or powering navigation units and in car DVR’s.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Dual 2.1A (4.2A) outlets 5.1 Volts regulated output 1.5 Metre long cables 5 Amp Micro-2 fuse tap for the dual USB outlets 2 Amp fuse for illumination Independent LED illumination Matt black face If you are wanting more light from your PX/PX MK2 interior light check out our LED COB upgrades in Interior Lighting.
FORD RANGER PX MK2 SWITCH FASCIA OPTIONS:
- Dual surge-protected, fully regulated 2.1 amp (4.2A total) outputs.
- An exclusive feature of our product is independent illumination that is completely dimmable via the existing dash light circuit, independent from the main input power.
- The USB power input ( wire) is equipped with a Micro-2 fuse tap for direct installation to the fuse box, and all cables are longer than 1.5 meters. For connection to the current dash light circuit, the earth cable (black wire) is pre-terminated with a ring terminal and an independent LED lighting ( wire).
- With a wire gauge of 24AWG and a length of 1200mm, the optional network cable is made to fit nicely in the restricted area.
Along with the switch blank and switch, this fascia is also compatible with our twin 2.1 amp USB charger, although the USB charger will only fit in the center position.
It is suited for powering navigation systems and in-car DVRs as well as charging high-powe gadgets like tablets, mobile phones, and game consoles.
Check out our LED COB upgrades in Interior Lighting if you want your PX/PX MK2 interior light to provide extra light.