Redarc BCDC Classic Under Bonnet 25A Battery Charger - BCDC1225D
The Redarc BCDC 25A DC to DC Battery Charger is capable of high performance even in engine bay installations. Designed for situations where failure is not an option, it's rugged enough for corrugated roads, heat, water, mud, and dust.
Featuring an ultra-efficient Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the built in Green Power Priority will prioritise solar input, minimising load on your alternator and in turn, saving you fuel.
Featuring a lithium charging profile, the BCDC1225D is suitable for charging AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium and LiFePO4 batteries. The BCDC1225D is suitable for battery bank sizes of 75-200AH.
Redarc's award-winning BCDC has been verified and tested to charge your battery to a proven 100%. If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely, the BCDC Classic is built and tested in Australia for our unique conditions.
- DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximise auxiliary battery life and performance
- Charge from solar and DC power simultaneously with Green Power Priority
- Perfect for engine bay installations with fully sealed electronics
- Suits 12V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suits AGM, Gel, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Perfect for engine bay or exposed installations
- Overcome voltage drop caused by long cable runs
- Suits 4WDs, campers, boats and trucks
- Ideal for both commercial and recreational applications
- Protect the start battery from excessive discharge
|Input charge:||Simultaneous vehicle and solar|
|Installation type:||In-cabin or under bonnet|
|Input (operating) voltage:||9-32VDC|
|Output system voltage:||12VDC|
|Maximum charging voltage:||15.3V|
|Output current rating (cont.):||25A|
|Input fuse rating:||40A|
|Output fuse rating:||40A|
|Standby current draw:||<8mA|