Monitor the handbrake in a vehicle and provide audible and visual warning if a door is opened while the handbrake is not applied with Redarc's Handbrake Alarm.
Limit the possibility of runaway vehicles, the Redarc Handbrake Alarm has built in LED warning lights and a piezo buzzer, it can also be used to trigger external LEDs, lamps or alarms.
Available in two models, the standard Handbrake Alarm (HBA1224) features a fly lead while the HBA1224-003 features a male connectorised loom 10 way (9 wire) for simpler installation.
- Suitable for all vehicles
- Built-in warning light and internal piezo buzzer plus external output
- Designed for universal fitment
- Output latches on once triggered
- Can be used in various other installations (headlight alarm)
- Secure against damage caused by runaway vehicles
- Warns you when handbrake has been forgotten
- Horn ensures others are warned
- Suitable for mandatory health and safety installation on many mining site vehicles
|Standby current draw:||<2mA|
|Input (operating) voltage:||9-32VDC|