Used to monitor radiator coolant level in 12 or 24V automotive systems or remote water pumping systems with Redarc's Low Coolant Alarm. If the coolant falls below a chosen level, a visual and audio alarm will be triggered.
Become alerted to sudden loss of coolant (from a bursting radiator hose, for example) and prevent any damage due to overheating.
With anti-slosh delay so the alarm wont sound every time a corner is turned, Redarc's Low Coolant Alarm features an external lamp and buzzer outputs if more powerful or more convenient indication is required.
- Cost effective protection against engine damage caused by coolant loss
- Know about a fault before extensive damage occurs
- Better than a temperature gauge in the event of coolant loss
- No corrosion caused by electrolysis
- Know it's working each time the vehicle is started
- AC sensing
- Suitable for 12 and 24V systems
- Buzzer sounds if sense wire is broken
- Built-in anti slosh delay
- Output for external alarm and/or indicator
|Standby current draw:||<2mA|
|Input (operating) voltage:||11-32VDC|