Redarc Single Temperature 52Mm Gauge With Optional Current Display-G52-TA
G52-TA REDARC TEMP GUAGE OPTIONAL AMPS 52MM
Single Temperature 52MM Gauge
The REDARC 52mm single temperature gauge is ideal for monitoring your engines oil or water (coolant) temperature.
The G52-TA gauge is supplied with one REDARC 1/4 NPT thread temperature sender that measure from -30 to +160°C.
Oil subjected to excessive temperatures can lose its lubrication properties that keep metal parts from touching. If the oil temperature rises above the desired limit, you can reduce the load placed on the engine or transmission to reduce the temperature and prevent engine failure. Similarly, monitoring the water (coolant) temperature of your engine ensures that it does not over heat, resulting in major engine damage.
- Satin Chrome Bezel
- 13 Selectable Backlight Colours
- Multiple programmable alert levels with amber or red backlight and audible beep
- Display illuminates when park lights are turned on so you can check battery voltages and discharge or charge current without turning on the ignition.
- If fitting more than one REDARC gauge, a communications link can be connected between the gauges to change the backlight colour of all at once.
Enhanced Lighting Controller*
REDARC recommends the purchase of an Enhanced Lighting Controller (GA-ELC) with this gauge. The GA-ELC is designed to enhance the lighting of your REDARC gauges as only one required for a set. It is to be used when you do not have a dimming circuit to connect your gauge to or the dimming circuit in your vehicle does not dim the REDARC gauge to your liking.
The GA-ELC also allows you to program nighttime brightness and colour of your REDARC gauges, including dimming if connected to a dash dimmer. Once programmed your gauges will change colour when turning on your park lights and back to a daylight colour when you turn them off. The GA-ELC is also 24 volt capable.
* = Optional accessory, not included with standard purchase
|Standby Current Draw||30mA|
|Input (Operating) Voltage||6 - 16V|