There’s only one real choice when it comes to electric breaking for your caravan or trailer. The Tow-Pro is Australia’s most popular electric brake controller, setting the benchmark for easy-to-use, safe braking on caravan, trailers, camper trailers and boat trailers.
The Tow-Pro Elite provides users with the ability to change between Proportional more (inertia sensing) for highway driving conditions and User-controlled mode, popular for off-road driving. The main unit is installed behind the dash, providing a subtle, factory finish to match your interior.
The Tow-Pro V3 ensures compatibility with all new vehicle technology, with modern vehicles utilising selected TPSI switch inserts and TPW wiring kits. The active calibration remains an important feature and works with electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes. This supports 12 and 24V vehicle systems and ensures an ADR approved installation. The Tow-Pro has also been approved by AL-KO for use with their ESC and DSC systems.
Designed with a manual override function the Tow-Pro prevents the dangers of caravan sway. With the push of a button, the Tow-Pro independently moves the swaying trailer back in line with the vehicle.
- Smooth trailer braking response
- Proportional and User Controller braking modes
- Factory look remote head
- AL-KO ESC and Dexter Sway Control System compatible
- Compatible with electric or electric/hydraulic brakes
- No more knee knocking, the main unit is installed out of sight
- Electric brakes required for trailers over 750kg (AUS)
- Smoother trailer braking
- Two modes of braking, prefect for towing vehicles that are used both on and off road.
|Input (operating) voltage:||9-32VDC|
|Input fuse rating:||30A (circuit breaker), 30A (midi fuse)|
|Standby current draw:||<5mA, <10mA|
|Output system voltage:||12VDC|
|Output current rating (cont.):||25A|