Rhino-Rack's Nautic 581 is locally built by engineers with first-hand kayaking experience and features the next generation in design and technology.
The Nautic 581 comes complete with 2 front santoprene rubber pads designed to cushion your kayak and 2 rear spring loaded, felt covered pads for ease of rear mounting. With our unique secure core hidden, lockable cover plate, you are now able to lock your cradles to your crossbars, minimising the risk of theft.
Compatible with all current roof rack systems that feature a bar channel, these stylish, low profile cradles are simple to use and the perfect loading accessory for your kayak and canoes for every occasion.
The Nautic 581 comes with all the necessary accessories to get you started including: cradles, tie down straps, keys and fitting instructions
- C-Channel fitment - fits most popular brand of roof rack crossbars
- Spring loaded rear cradles are felt covered to enable easy rear mounting
- Large contact surface area for extra stability when transporting your kayaks
- Secure Core locking system
- Includes 2 x Tie Down Straps and 2 x Rapid Straps with unique buckle protector
- UV protected
- Corrosion resistant
- Mould resistant
- MasterKey compatible
|# Of Kayaks||1|
|Fits Bar Type||Heavy Duty|
|Kayak Carrier Type||Cradle Fixed|