The UH5000 Accessory Pack is a limited edition pack to celebrate Uniden 50 Years of Global Excellence. It is a All in one pack with a CB radio, Antenna and Mounting Bracket for your 4WD to get you started on your offroad adventure. You can simply purchase this pack to get ALL you need in one go.
The UH5000 is the ultimate in compact UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers. Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH5000 offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
The UH5000 is a 5W unit with Flip LCD Display allowing large icon display with flip feature for optional reverse mounting. The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
Included in the pack is the AT380 is a highly flexible whip suitable for sedan, agricultural and construction equipment. Engineered and designed for high terrains and city environment, the AT380 is a rugged and durable antenna to suit your driving needs. Ground independent, removable with a 4.5m Low Coax cable and 3.0 dBi gain provides excellent performance and perfect flexibility to tune channels suitable for your vehicle.
- 80 UHF Narrowband Channels*
- Mini Compact Size: 100mm (W) x 24mm (H) x 80mm (D)
- Large LCD Display & Flip LCD Feature
- 7 Colour LCD/Backlit Options
- Built-In AVS Circuitry
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming
- Open Scan
- Group Scan (GS) with Priority Channel Watch
- Monitor Function On/Off
- Duplex Capability
- Key Beep Function On/Off
- Rotary Channel Select
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Call Tones
- Auto Squelch
- Volume Control
- Power On/Off Control Switch
- External Speaker Jack
- CTCSS (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System) and DCS (Digital Coded Squelch) Codes
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built for Rugged Australia and New Zealand Conditions
- Unit Dimension (mm): 100mm (W) x 110mm (D) x 24mm (H).