Introducing the latest in UHF Communications, the UH5060 uses 80 Channels with remote speaker mic and large LCD screen.
The UH5060 is the ultimate in compact UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions making it ideal for truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers. Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch far from their proximity. The UH5060 offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
Equipped with a Remote Speaker Microphone with a built-in Large LCD Backlit Screen allows flexible control of all functions and features remotely. This unit features Instant Channel Programming and Recall at the touch of a button, located on the MIC.
The UH5060 is a 5W unit. The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
The UH5060 comes with some great accessories including a Remote Speaker MIC, Microphone Hanger, Mounting Bracket and a 1.5m Cable
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 80 Narrowband Channels
- Mini Compact Size: 100mm (W) x 95mm (D) x 24mm (H)
- Remote Speaker Microphone with built-in Large LCD Display
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Dual Speaker with Synchronised Volume (Speaker at Base and MIC)
- 1.5m Extension Cable
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- Open / Group Scan
- Dual Watch
- Monitor On/Off Function
- Duplex Capabilities
- Key Beep On/Off Function
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Calling Tone Function
- Auto Squelch
- Volume Control
- External Speaker Jack
- CTCSS / DCS codes